Senior Analyst – Computing Technologies - UK, Singapore, or US offices
Reporting to the Vice President of our Strategic Technologies Group, the successful candidate will contribute to our distributed computing research. The successful candidate will work as a part of an ambitious team to produce premium analysis aligning between emerging computing technologies and the requirements of various end markets, including the cloud, telecommunications networks, edge computing, on-premise servers and end-devices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, and articles covering distributed computing technologies and related markets.
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology.
- Represent ABI Research as key expert in distributed computing.
- Interview key stakeholders across the entire technology supply chain and understand how emerging computing technologies will make their way to the market place.
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic.
- Be an active member of the team and own a great part of the distributed computing research agenda, including commercial and market activities.
- Support and share expertise related to distributed computing with other ABI research analysts.
- Support sales and business development activities by preparing customer-specific analysis, and by participating to key meetings with clients, prospects, and partners.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Eloquent and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative analysis would be beneficial.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology innovation are musts for this role.
- Expertise in IT, AI, cloud and edge computing, mobile telecommunications, or semiconductor technologies would be very advantageous.
- Familiarity with processing technologies and system architectures a plus.
All Office Locations but working from our is preferred
ABI Research assists innovative business leaders in quickly and confidently executing transformative technology decisions. Our global team of analysts provides research and consulting services through deep quantitative forecasts, qualitative analyses and teardown services. As industry pioneers, we are continually assessing relevant markets and their ecosystems to effectively anticipate clients’ research needs and offer actionable insights. Our proactive approach often means analysts are publishing groundbreaking studies 18-36 months ahead of other organizations.
ABI Research was established in 1990 and is a privately held multinational corporate entity headquartered in the USA. For more information about ABI Research, please contact us.
Apply for this Position