Senior Sales Executive - Oyster Bay, New York
ABI Research is seeking a dynamic, results-driven Senior Sales Executive in the Long Island/New York City area. As our Senior Sales Executive, you will be focused on generating net new business for our expanding organization. You will seek, qualify, and close net new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers, driving high volume and high-velocity sales cycles, collaborating with our subject matter experts, tightly managing your pipeline, and meeting/exceeding your net new and new business targets.
Our ideal candidate will have strong experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, driving sales processes, and meeting/exceeding sales quotas. Your strong communication skills will help cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through deal closure.
This position is based in our Oyster Bay, NY headquarters, but with the opportunity to work remotely.
As our Senior Sales Executive, you will drive our solutions to the appropriate stakeholders of Fortune 2000 and emerging growth companies. You will work closely with our research and marketing organizations to sell our research and consulting solutions, which include but are not limited to: Internet of Things/Internet of Everything, Virtual and Augmented Reality, 5G, Autonomous Vehicles, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Enterprise Wearables.
Key vertical markets will initially include: Industrial, Manufacturing, Transportation, Warehousing and Logistics, Retail, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities. Sales experience in any or multiple of these areas will be an advantage.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and challenges facing ABI Research’s targeted prospect base
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound lead flow of non-strategic accounts in North America, qualifying viable sales opportunities, and scheduling meetings.
- Maintain cadence of high call/email activity
- Provide prospect/client feedback to the Sales/Marketing/Research teams
- Work closely with Senior Sales Director to achieve monthly net new business goals
- Outbound prospecting to find and qualify additional net new business opportunities
- Leveraging the marketing and research organizations to optimize ABI’s reach and growth
We are looking for candidates with an ambition to succeed, an aptitude for hard work and high activity, and a knack for time management in order to balance multiple initiatives and function well in a fast-paced environment. Our offerings are proprietary research, data, and consulting solutions mostly sold as annual subscriptions. The ideal candidate will have the following DNA:
- Intelligent, intellectually curious, industrious, hard-working, responsive, competitive and goal-driven
- Eager to perform in a highly collaborative, structured, fast-paced, metric-driven, results-oriented, but also fun and lively environment
- Must enjoy innovating, collaborating, testing, learning and adapting in a team atmosphere
- Passion for where technology is going, a fascination with emerging business models, and the ability, communication skills, and empathy necessary to enable and support senior-level executives in accomplishing their transformative goals
- A persistent, productivity-oriented, metrics-driven professional approach
- Effective organization skills and familiarity with CRM systems and sales technology offerings
- Excellent telephone/written communication/social media skills
- The ability to function in a small team environment.
- Ability to team sell with our analyst/thought leadership community
- Highly communicative and transparent
- Aptitude for collaboration, learning, and direct application of shared knowledge
- Affinity for technology and business-based concepts and discussions.
- Ability to package and price creatively without jeopardizing our brand
- Ability to qualify prospects to a point where you can ask for the business in a quick and efficient manner
- Ability to uncover BANT (Budget, Authority, Needs, and Timing) on every call
- May work remote
- 3-7 years of comparable B2B sales experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree (B.A / B.S), preferably in a Business or Technology related field
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary plus significant bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package plus 401(k) with company match
Apply for this Position