Research Analyst - Artificial Intelligence - ALL Office Locations
Reporting to the Vice President, the analyst will contribute to our Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) research activities spanning cross various verticals. The candidate will have to work as a part of an ambitious team focusing on AI and ML with key responsibility is to produce premium analysis aligning market-leading technology innovations with the requirements of various end-markets and use-cases. The ideal candidate needs to be a “self-starter” with the ability to work individually and in small, usually multi-disciplined/multinational groups.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, articles and related products within one or more areas of personal expertise
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology
- Represent ABI Research as key expert in AI and ML technology environment
- Work with AI/ML technology implementers to understand how new hardware approaches, network models, and algorithms will be valuable to their business
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic
- Be an active member of the team and own a great part of our AI/ML research agenda, including commercial and market activities
- Support other analysts and share expertise related to AI/ML with other ABI research.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- At least two years within the industry
- Eloquent and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record in both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Expertise in AI and ML technologies and markets is highly required.
- Advanced skills in manipulating Excel databases and building bulletproof forecasting models.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and initiative to work independently and as part of a team are must for the role
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with the industry, including a good understanding of the competitive landscape, market dynamics and trends, and key pain-points various industries are facing
- Customer-centric, open-minded approach to solving business and analytical problems
- Experience in product management, new product development, product marketing, market research, or industry analysis is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; electronics or computing engineering degree preferred
- Strong familiarity with either AI/ML, telecoms, cloud or IT domains is required with a solid understanding of the technologies involved.
All Office Locations but working from our UK, Singapore, or US offices is preferred
Apply for this Position