Senior Analyst - 5G Networks & Infrastructure - UK or Singapore
Reporting to the 5G Research Director, the analyst will be responsible for research and analysis specializing in networks access technologies, including Macro Cells and Small Cells, New Radio, and Antenna Systems. The candidate will have to work as a part of an ambitious team focusing on 5G with key responsibility is to evaluate how different 5G technologies are aligned with the market requirements across various verticals. The role requires a “self-starter” that is equally happy working individually and in small, usually multi-disciplined/multinational groups.
The successful analyst will contribute to research services that cover the intersection of the telecoms world with the enterprise vertical domain.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, articles and related products within one or more areas of personal expertise
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology
- Represent ABI Research as the expert in 5G radio technologies and work with implementers to understand how these technologies will be valuable to their business
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic
- Be an active member of the team and assume part ownership of the 5G Network Infrastructure research agenda, commercial and market activities
- Supporting other analysts where required and providing technical expertise to other groups research within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of 5G radio technologies and their value proposition, with attention to details
- Strong product management and organization skills, and strong analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of the 5G technology supply chain, including strong familiarity with major players, competitive dynamics, technology & business issues, and market trends
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities and advanced skills in manipulating Excel databases
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric, open-minded approach to solving business and analytical problems
- Experience in product management, new product development, product marketing, market research, or industry analysis is strongly preferred
- Industry experience/market analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; electronics engineering or telecoms degree preferred, strong experience in RF and Antenna systems is advantageous.
Apply for this Position