Research Analyst - 5G Devices - London, New York or Singapore
Reporting to our Research Director of 5G Devices service, the successful candidate will contribute to our 5G research activities beyond the consumers market and spanning cross various verticals and use-cases. The candidate will have to work as a part of an ambitious team focusing on 5G technologies and enabled features to produce premium analysis aligning between market-leading technology innovations with the requirements of various end-markets and use-cases. The ideal candidate needs to be a “self-starter” with the ability to work individually and in small team, usually multi-disciplined/multinational groups.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, articles and related products within one or more areas of personal expertise
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology
- Represent ABI Research as key expert in 5G devices and related technologies
- Interview key stakeholders across the entire devices value chain to understand how emerging 5G features and devices form-factors will make their way to the market place
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic
- Be an active member of the team and own a great part of our devices research agenda, including commercial and market activities
- Support and share expertise related to 5G technologies with other ABI research analysts
- Support sales and business development activities by preparing customer-specific analysis, and participating in key meetings with clients, prospects, and partners
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Eloquent and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record in both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Expertise in 5G technologies, notably radio and baseband systems, is highly required.
- Advanced skills in manipulating Excel databases and building bulletproof forecasting models.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and initiative to work independently and as part of a team are must for the role
- Excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of the competitive landscape, market dynamics/trends, and key challenges various nodes of the 5G technology chain are facing
- Customer-centric, open-minded approach to solving business and analytical problems
- Experience in product management, new product development, product marketing, market research, or industry analysis is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; electronics or semiconductors degree preferred
- Strong familiarity with mobile telecommunications technologies, SoCs and IoT are highly required for the role
All Office Locations but working from our UK, Singapore, or US offices is preferred
Apply for this Position