Careers at ABI Research
ABI Research is a forward-thinking, fast paced company specializing in the technologies of tomorrow. ABI is family-friendly with locations throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Geneva. Additionally, we have many employees who work remotely from home either full-time or part of the time. ABI offers competitive compensation along with an extremely generous benefit and vacation package in addition to rewarding achievement by promoting within. Be part of a global team of thought leaders and influencers and apply today!
Research Director - United States - Remote Based
ABI Research, a fast-growing industry research and advisory firm, is currently seeking a senior level director for its coverage of technology adoption and best practice in select vertical markets. The Director will be responsible for contribution to a research agenda that will be focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Customer Analytics
- Point of Sale
Provide ABI Research clients with strategic advice and insights in one or more of the following areas: retail, storefront, supply chain, customer analytics, point of sale
- Author syndicated research reports, market forecasts, and articles within the specific areas.
- Provide guidance and input based on clients’ needs and industry trends
- Maintain a high industry profile, promoting ABI Research’s information services through regular contact with key industry players, participation in industry events, authoring articles, delivering presentations, and interacting with the press
- Support sales and business development activities by preparing customer-specific analysis, and participating in key meetings with clients, prospects, and partners
In-depth knowledge of the technology services and/or vertical solution providers, including strong familiarity with major players, competitive dynamics, business issues, and market trends
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric, open-minded approach to solving business and analytical problems
- Experience in product management, new product development, product marketing, market research, or industry analysis is strongly preferred
- Some travel including client visits and industry events
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
USA - Remote based-home office-office based
Apply for this position.
Photo Editor - Austin, TX
Apply for this position.