Careers at ABI Research
ABI Research is a forward-thinking, fast paced company specializing in the technologies of tomorrow. ABI is family-friendly with locations throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Geneva. Additionally, we have many employees who work remotely from home either full-time or part of the time. ABI offers competitive compensation along with an extremely generous benefit and vacation package in addition to rewarding achievement by promoting within. Be part of a global team of thought leaders and influencers and apply today!
Graduate Analyst - Wellingborough, UK
The Graduate Analyst will be part of a team lead by Research Directors contributing to the digital security research practice:
Smart Card and Secure IC verticals - Payment, SIM and government ID cards.
New trends covering multi-application, market convergence, migration and interface strategies.
Standards, protocols and related initiatives – MIFARE, CIPURSE, ISO14443.
Competitive vendor analysis – market shares
Embedded solutions – secure elements, TPMs, authentication ICs.
Specific responsibilities include:
Tracking specific associated markets including the SIM, payments and government ID sectors.
Assisting in research, market forecasts, articles and related products within the smart cards and secure IC domain.
Help develop ABI Research’s digital security syndicated services, providing guidance and input based on client needs and industry trends.
Promote ABI Research and related services through regular contact with multiple industry players.
Supporting other analysts where required and providing application, market and product expertise to other groups within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional excel skills
Enthusiasm and initiative to work independently and as part of a team
Good organisation skills and ability to multi-task
Passion for new technologies and ability to learn and absorb how they function
Bachelor’s degree required
Wellingborough, UKApply for this position.
Research Director - United States - Remote Based
ABI Research, a fast-growing industry research and advisory firm, is currently seeking a senior level director for its coverage of technology adoption and best practice in select vertical markets. The Director will be responsible for contribution to a research agenda that will be focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Customer Analytics
- Point of Sale
Provide ABI Research clients with strategic advice and insights in one or more of the following areas: retail, storefront, supply chain, customer analytics, point of sale
- Author syndicated research reports, market forecasts, and articles within the specific areas.
- Provide guidance and input based on clients’ needs and industry trends
- Maintain a high industry profile, promoting ABI Research’s information services through regular contact with key industry players, participation in industry events, authoring articles, delivering presentations, and interacting with the press
- Support sales and business development activities by preparing customer-specific analysis, and participating in key meetings with clients, prospects, and partners
In-depth knowledge of the technology services and/or vertical solution providers, including strong familiarity with major players, competitive dynamics, business issues, and market trends
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric, open-minded approach to solving business and analytical problems
- Experience in product management, new product development, product marketing, market research, or industry analysis is strongly preferred
- Some travel including client visits and industry events
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
USA - Remote based-home office-office based
Apply for this position.
Photo Editor - Austin, TX
Apply for this position.
Senior Account Executive - USA
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for developing new business relationships, managing a list of existing/assigned accounts, and developing new consulting opportunities. The Senior Account Executive will be engaged in account management and business development activities representing syndicated research, advisory services, and consulting.
Specific responsibilities include:
New Business Development
- Prospecting for new client relationships within an assigned territory
- Developing new business opportunities within assigned client companies
- Preparing quotes, distributing quotes to prospects, processing orders upon client acceptance
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline that supports the New Business goals of the company
- Developing strong relationships with assigned clients
- Engaging clients to understand their issues and needs, then matching them with the appropriate products and services
- Working with Client Relations on user Account Management (i.e.: adding, deleting, monitoring access)
- Working with Client Relations to assist clients with various issues (i.e.: login, registration, etc.)
- Working with other colleagues to support client request and renew syndicated relationships
- Preparing quotes, distributing quotes to clients, and processing order upon client acceptance for renewals
Consulting Business Development
- Prospecting for new consulting opportunities within the assigned territory
- Developing new consulting opportunities within assigned client companies
- Preparing consulting quotes, distributing quotes to prospects, processing orders upon client acceptance
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline that supports the Consulting goals of the company
- Working with other colleagues to achieve the overall business goals of the company
- Supporting the goals and objectives of other divisions of the company
ABI Research is looking for people who are self-starters who can manage their time and balance multiple activities while closing sales and managing assigned accounts. Our products are proprietary research and data products and are sold through both subscriptions and as standalone reports and data. The ideal candidate will have:
- An undergraduate degree; a B.A./B.S. is required
- At least five years of proven sales experience selling into large enterprise accounts
- Experience selling syndicated research and consulting services
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Good telephone and written communication skills
- Team player
- Fast learner and at ease with technology and working in an entrepreneurial environment