Careers at ABI Research
ABI Research is a forward-thinking, fast paced company specializing in the technologies of tomorrow. ABI is family-friendly with locations throughout the United States, United Kingdom, and Singapore. Additionally, we have many employees who work remotely from home either full-time or part of the time. ABI offers competitive compensation along with an extremely generous benefit and vacation package in addition to rewarding achievement by promoting within. Be part of a global team of thought leaders and influencers and apply today!
Research Analyst - Singapore
ABI Research SG, an emerging tech analyst & consulting company, is searching for:
Enthusiastic and ambitious senior analyst/consultant with approximately four to ten years (+/-) worth of relevant engineering (communications/electrical) or economic analysis experience. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA, MSc or PhD valued.
The successful candidate will work within the Custom Research team based in Singapore, reporting to Jake Saunders, VP – Asia Pacific.
The capable and determined individual would assist and/or lead on custom research in areas that leverage ABI’s research strengths. Principle custom projects the Singapore team have tackled in the past 5 years include:
mobile carrier strategy,
digital mapping & Location-Based Services,
telco digital transformation,
video digital rights management, etc.
The types of projects undertaken include:
commercial due diligence,
and producing client focussed white papers.
Clients have included Huawei, ZTE, Here, Infineon, IPI Technologies, Nokia, Ericsson, etc.
Apply for this position.
Senior Account Executive - USA
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for developing new business relationships, managing a list of existing/assigned accounts, and developing new consulting opportunities. The Senior Account Executive will be engaged in account management and business development activities representing syndicated research, advisory services, and consulting.
Specific responsibilities include:
New Business Development
- Prospecting for new client relationships within an assigned territory
- Developing new business opportunities within assigned client companies
- Preparing quotes, distributing quotes to prospects, processing orders upon client acceptance
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline that supports the New Business goals of the company
- Developing strong relationships with assigned clients
- Engaging clients to understand their issues and needs, then matching them with the appropriate products and services
- Working with Client Relations on user Account Management (i.e.: adding, deleting, monitoring access)
- Working with Client Relations to assist clients with various issues (i.e.: login, registration, etc.)
- Working with other colleagues to support client request and renew syndicated relationships
- Preparing quotes, distributing quotes to clients, and processing order upon client acceptance for renewals
Consulting Business Development
- Prospecting for new consulting opportunities within the assigned territory
- Developing new consulting opportunities within assigned client companies
- Preparing consulting quotes, distributing quotes to prospects, processing orders upon client acceptance
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline that supports the Consulting goals of the company
- Working with other colleagues to achieve the overall business goals of the company
- Supporting the goals and objectives of other divisions of the company
ABI Research is looking for people who are self-starters who can manage their time and balance multiple activities while closing sales and managing assigned accounts. Our products are proprietary research and data products and are sold through both subscriptions and as standalone reports and data. The ideal candidate will have:
- An undergraduate degree; a B.A./B.S. is required
- At least five years of proven sales experience selling into large enterprise accounts
- Experience selling syndicated research and consulting services
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Good telephone and written communication skills
- Team player
- Fast learner and at ease with technology and working in an entrepreneurial environment