- Internet of Everything
- Mobile Devices
- Cloud & Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Services & Devices
- OTT & Multiscreen Video
- Connected Home
- Connected Vehicles & ITS
- Location Technology
- Cyber Security
- ID, Smart Cards & Security
- Teardowns & IP
- Connectivity Technologies & Semiconductors
- Mobile Device Semiconductors
- RF Power Semiconductors
- Radio Access Networks & Backhaul
- Telco Software, Optimization & Monetization
- HetNets, Small Cells & Femto
- Mobile Carrier Benchmarks & Strategies
- Global Subscribers & Indicators
Without the WiMedia Alliance, What's Next for UWB?
The WiMedia Alliance, the industry group charged with developing and marketing UWB (Ultra Wideband), is closing shop. That news, which came in March after a long line of negative updates on the progress of UWB and its proponents, seemed to some like the final demise of a once promising technology. Rebuilding UWB’s momentum and support would take serious effort from the standards bodies left waiting for UWB’s promise to be fulfilled. So, is UWB finished or not?
You must be a subscriber to
to view the Without the WiMedia Alliance, What's Next for UWB? Insight.
To find out more about subscribing: