- Internet of Everything
- Mobile Devices
- Cloud & Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Services & Devices
- OTT & Multiscreen Video
- Connected Home
- Connected Vehicles & ITS
- Location Technology
- Cyber Security
- ID, Smart Cards & Security
- Teardowns & IP
- Connectivity Technologies & Semiconductors
- Mobile Device Semiconductors
- RF Power Semiconductors
- Radio Access Networks & Backhaul
- Telco Software, Optimization & Monetization
- HetNets, Small Cells & Femto
- Mobile Carrier Benchmarks & Strategies
- Global Subscribers & Indicators
The Apple Payment Patents: What Do They Mean for Mobile Commerce, P2P Payments?
In April, four patents were published by Apple related to NFC (Near Field Communications) and mobile commerce. Much has been said in the press, speculating about Apple’s intentions. After analyzing the patent documents, ABI Research believes Apple may have a significant impact on mobile commerce and mobile P2P (Person-to-Person) payments.
You must be a subscriber to
to view the The Apple Payment Patents: What Do They Mean for Mobile Commerce, P2P Payments? Insight.
To find out more about subscribing: