- Internet of Everything
- Mobile Devices
- Cloud & Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Services & Devices
- OTT & Multiscreen Video
- Connected Home
- Connected Vehicles & ITS
- Location Technology
- Cyber Security
- ID, Smart Cards & Security
- Teardowns & IP
- Connectivity Technologies & Semiconductors
- Mobile Device Semiconductors
- RF Power Semiconductors
- Radio Access Networks & Backhaul
- Telco Software, Optimization & Monetization
- HetNets, Small Cells & Femto
- Mobile Carrier Benchmarks & Strategies
- Global Subscribers & Indicators
How the Comcast/FCC Court Ruling Might Affect the NBP: Is Broadband in the US Headed for the Stone Age?
ABI Research recently published a research brief on the NBP (National Broadband Plan) initiative that the FCC hopes will move the U.S. into a leadership position as far as broadband Internet access and pricing is concerned.
You must be a subscriber to
to view the How the Comcast/FCC Court Ruling Might Affect the NBP: Is Broadband in the US Headed for the Stone Age? Insight.
To find out more about subscribing: