- Internet of Everything
- Mobile Devices
- Cloud & Mobile Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Services & Devices
- OTT & Multiscreen Video
- Connected Home
- Connected Vehicles & ITS
- Location Technology
- Cyber Security
- ID, Smart Cards & Security
- Teardowns & IP
- Connectivity Technologies & Semiconductors
- Mobile Device Semiconductors
- RF Power Semiconductors
- Radio Access Networks & Backhaul
- Telco Software, Optimization & Monetization
- HetNets, Small Cells & Femto
- Mobile Carrier Benchmarks & Strategies
- Global Subscribers & Indicators
European Investment Banks Loan €300 Million to Orange Telecom Spain: WIll They Effect Change?
How will a €300 million loan to France Telecom help Spain’s telecom industry? The European Investment Bank has granted a €300 million loan to Orange, France Telecom in Spain. France Telecom is the third largest telecom operator for four Spanish providers, including Movistar, Vodafone, and Yoigo.
You must be a subscriber to
to view the European Investment Banks Loan €300 Million to Orange Telecom Spain: WIll They Effect Change? Insight.
To find out more about subscribing: